ABBOTSFORD BMX – Club Coaching Abbotsford BMX will be offering a weekly coaching session for all club members. These sessions will be taught by the Abbotsford Club Coach Zach Frier, Jason Adams, and Darien Landers, and will focus on building the riders understanding and skill on the race track. These sessions are intended for the novice, intermediate and expert riders.
The following is information about Club Coaching.
- Coaching will be every Monday from 5:00-6:00, prior to scheduled club practice.
- All riders must be licensed members, OR have signed a one day waiver
- All riders are to sign in PRIOR to the start of the session.
- Any riders wishing to use club equipment should arrive early to do so BEFORE the beginning of the session.
- Riders participating must be on pedal bikes with no training wheels.
- Riders arriving late must sign in before joining the session in progress.
- All regular rules apply regarding equipment, conduct, and safety
Club Coaching Dates
Learn to Race Clinics
Learn 2 Race clinics are ideal for New Riders and Novices to come try the track and get some further instruction. Dates will be set shortly. Half Trackers welcome at these sessions.